Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Valentine Treats...XOXO!!















Here are the Valentines treat bags that I made for all the girls at work. These are red lunch sacks from Target...$1.96... that I just folded over and taped shut. I added some black and white polka dot ribbon and a little rhinestone. I wanted them to look like little purses. I filled these with candy.

These are some little Valentine buckets for my nephews. The buckets I found at Wal-mart for .75cents and also the clear cello bags. I got the red polka dot ribbon and love bug stamp for a dollar each at Michaels.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Those are adorable, I wish I was one of your co-workers, or your nephew maybe, but that would be harder to pull off!
I love your blog, this is my first visit and I'm looking forward to more.
Thanks for visiting mine and choosing to follow my updates!!

Powered By Blogger