Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Craft of the week!

I was feeling crafty today and I had told myself that I was going to do at least one craft a week . Well, here it is. I had needed something to put my mail into. This what it looked like before I started. It was cute, but not the colors I'm using. Anyway, I had bought some Mod Podge a few days ago and decided I would try it out. All I did was trace around the outside of the the box and the glue it on...this was super easy. I then added some pre-made flowers that I had picked up at the dollar tree. I also added some rick rack ribbon and letters that spelled out MAIL. I decided I'm going to look for more junk around my house to cover or make into something other that what it was supposed to be used for.
This is how it turned out.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger