Thursday, February 12, 2009

More Valentine Stuff...


Isn't this the cutest...I got this at Walmart for $7.00 the other day. I thought that was a great deal. I love these things. I like to change out the stuff inside for the seasons.















This is a card I made for my good friend Megan. She makes all her cards...even all her Christmas cards...I thought I would make a couple for friends and family. I get the rest at the dollar store. I can't bring myself to pay $4.00 for a card.

This is stuff I am putting in my teenagers mail boxes. I got the mail boxes at Target in the dollar spot. I have them on my mantel in the living room. I have seen these everywhere in blog land, so I didn't take a picture. Anyway, every day this week I have put a little treat in them. My little guys get stuff too...not as much candy. Here are a few things I have done.
This is a Stride gum pack. I just wrapped two pieces of paper around it and then a piece of twine. The round thing is a tag found in the office supply section with a paper heart glued on it.














This is a card I made into a pocket and glued ribbon onto it. The heart is something I had in a drawer...it is a scrapbook thing.















Envelope...with candy in it and a stamp on it.















I like dress stuff up, but I don't like to spend a lot of money. I think doing little things that you put time and love into are more important than paying a lot of money for something.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger