Monday, February 9, 2009

Stocking your gift closet.

Today I went to Target...and you know I love Target...anyway I had to buy milk. Well, I always have to walk through all the clearance sections to see if I need anything. Today I found all the Christmas PJ's had been marked down to $4.98. I always buy my kids new ones for Christmas every year and pay full price. So, I decided to go ahead and pick up a pair to put in my gift closet. I will be doing this all year. I did not buy a head last year and I ended up paying full price for a lot of stuff. I guess my whole point to this is that, if you have the room for it, stockpile it. It makes Christmas so much easier. Here are a few things to look for:
PJ's
Picture frames
Candles...not seasonal
baskets
throws
scarves
pins
jewelry
pretty journals, notebooks, stationary
scrapbooks
photo album's

Here are a few things not to stock:
food
cds...people change their mind so much when it comes to music.
dvds...It may have been seen by the time you gift it.
Anything with an expiation date

No comments:

Powered By Blogger