Saturday, January 31, 2009

Dreaming of Spring!!

We had another warm day today here in the Midwest, in the 60's again. It made me long for spring. So, of course I needed to check out what some of the stores had to get me inspired...I love to browse online, it is much cheaper than going to the store. I thought I would show you a list of some of my fun finds.
Here are a few cute additions to your wardrobe to get you ready for the spring weather. All of these things are from Wal-mart, Target, and Payless. Remember I like cute things but I don't like to spend a lot of money. I fell in love with this green trench from Target...I think I will have to have it. I will wait until it is on sale though...of course.
Green trench coat...Target...39.99
Pink light weight scarf...Walmart...7.00
Stripe umbrella...Target...21.99
Green polka dot boots...Target...24.99
Tote bag...Walmart...18.96
Blue beads...Walmart...4.99
Floral umbrella...Target...16.99
Pink shoes...PayLess shoes...16.99
Pink boots...Target...24.99




















/a>

No comments:

Powered By Blogger