Friday, January 23, 2009

Dollar days at Michaels

Today I went to Michaels to buy Valentines stamps and came out with a whole bag full of goodies. They had all of their Christmas items on sale for 90% off. I found things I am going to use for other projects and also gifts. I got these cute note pads and ribbon for .25 cents and I am going to use them for a gift.




I also got many things I am going to use for future projects....these are little round tins that I plan on making a advent calendar with for next year and also fill with candy as gifts. I got the advent calendar idea from another blog...and I can't remember which one...but I thought it was so cute.

/>

I got these sweet little butterflies, watering cans and pails that I am going to use for my Easter tree. They will need a quick paint job and they will be ready for the Easter bunny to fill with candy eggs. They only were .69cents for the butterflies and .19cents for the watering cans.


No comments:

Powered By Blogger