Tuesday, May 31, 2011

The little things in life that make me smile!!

 
Sometimes the littlest things in life can make me happy! When I was out shopping yesterday I stopped by my favorite scrapbook store. They are carrying a line of products called SMASH. If you are a creative/crafty girl like me, you will love this stuff! On this trip I only bought the dual end pin and gluestick. I had seen it on u-tube several months ago and have been waiting for them to get it in. It goes along with a whole line of really fun products. Check out the link and watch the video...I have watched it several times just because it makes me smile. I also got some cute tabs. I didn't buy the notebook yet because I didn't have my coupon with me, but plan on it on my next trip in.


Gluestick end
  


Pin end
  


Cute tabs
  

No comments:

Powered By Blogger