Saturday, May 21, 2011

I love a good weenie roast!!

I know it seems silly, but there is just something special about gathering my familty around a fire with a stick and a hotdog that  makes me happy. Weenie roast are something that we have done in our family since I was a kid. We always try to have one or two each spring and fall. It's just simple fun.
Good times
 with the family
 
Grandpa giving some hotdog cooking advice





Kids playing vollyball
All four of my kids playing together. This doesn't get to happen to often anymore because everyone is so busy. 


This is how we roll!!
 This was so funny, my husband had hooked the wagon up to the lawn mower to bring stuff down to the lower yard. Well, the girls thought it would be great fun to go for a spin.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger