Friday, March 13, 2009

Product sugestions and reviews...







You all know, I love a good deal! Well, I was at my favorite store...Target...the other day and browsing the nail polish aisle. I saw that they are now carrying O.P.I brand, which has been my favorite brand in the past. I have used it for several years now. Their price was 8.00. I had forgotten how expensive it was, but I love the brink pink color for painting my toe nails in the summer. I couldn't justify spending 8.00 on nail polish. I thought. I will look for a cheaper brand in the same color. You know all nail polish has gotten really expensive. I wandered around for a while, I then spotted the wet n wild. It was around a dollar (I think they are .88 cents at Walmart) I have never used this brand because I assumed it was of a poorer quality than it's more expensive counter parts. I thought " what the heck" I will try anything for a dollar. They had the bright pink that I was looking for and it was a pretty close match.
I first painted my toe tails to see how it would do. I was amazed that it went on in nice thin layers and dries very quick. I put on two coats and forgot about it for a couple of days. It's been over a week now and it is still going strong. I touched up a spot where my shoe rubs, but other than that it did really well.
I then painted my finger nails to see how it would last on them. I don't usually wear colors on my nails, but I wanted to test it before I bought another bottle for my nails. I was impressed, it lasted a good four days before I had to touch it up.
I think this is a good product for the money. I am not one to wear acrylic nails or have long nails. I know some of my friends only wear certain kinds because of that.
For a mom of four, with no time and who just wants to paint her toe nails....it works great!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow, thanks for another great recommendation. Now if only I could quit biting my nails. :)

Powered By Blogger