Tuesday, March 10, 2009

I'm still here!!!

I'm still here. I can't believe how long it's been since I have been on here. It's has been a very busy and crazy couple of weeks. I will fill you in on all of our happenings:
My mom came back to my house to recover after her surgury. She is doing very well. She stayed for about ten days.
My son was in a robotics compitition, he as been staying after school every day for about six weeks. They placed 7th out of 60 schools and were invited to go to state and the national compitions.






























Then there is the every day stuff...this is a typical day at my house. My little ones decided to make their own stawberry milk...they didn't quite get the concept of putting the powder in the milk.

































Well, I hope that anyone that reads this blog will check back in. I have many ideas that I want to share...so don't give up on me.

2 comments:

Jack said...

So glad you're back blogging! More prayers for your mother, too. Glad she's doing better.

Unknown said...

Welcome back!! LOVE the strawberry milk without the milk idea! :)
Thanks to you, I'm now using that Suave shampoo, I love it too, and now I have more money to spend at the thrift stores! Yahoo!

Powered By Blogger