Thursday, March 12, 2009

Craft time for the week...

Craft time for the week!!!



I had a little free time yesterday so I thought I would get some crafting in. I made a few Easter cards. I got the the art work from this website...
http://family.webshots.com/album/549064538eNfwmB
If you can't get this to work, just google "Victorian Easter cards" and it will pop up as the second website.
Any who I just printed these out and then glued a couple different colors of paper behind them. I didn't do a step by step because I don't ever do things the same like that. I just start cutting and glueing and hope it comes out straight. I thought the website was worth sharing.

If I have time later this week I will show you the Easter baskets I working on for the kids...they are super cheep and cute.










2 comments:

The Collector said...

These are very pretty.

SarahJarnagin said...

Cute, cute, cute!!! Love the cards... I'm going to look the site up!

Powered By Blogger