Sunday, June 6, 2010

Night at the "Drive In" and Sonic...YUM!

Last weekend we went to the drive in, I had not been to the drive in since I was a kid and I had forgot how much fun it was. We packed our own popcorn, candy, a cooler of drinks, a blanket and our own chairs.
If you have never been before I highly recommend it.We got there a little early and we were able to relax and check out the stars. The littles thought it was the best thing since sliced bread. It was a beautiful night...only about 70 degrees, towards the end we were almost cold. The littles were able to run around and not be confined to a chair. Some people had brought small grills and were cooking out, other people had brought footballs and were tossing them around.
It was great fun for about 16 dollars...kids under 4 get in free...and this is for two movies. We will probably go again in the fall when it cools down again.



First stop was Sonic
Sonic is my guilty pleasure...the onion rings are my favorite...they are so bad for you but oh so good! We ate at the tables so the littles could run around. After 8pm they have half price shakes and 99 cent sundaes.
My brother and best buddy!!

Being silly!!



My tummy is full of ice cream!




Then it was off to the drive in...
We went to a "drive in" about an hour away from us. It is really neat...like steping back in time. They still have all the vintage lights and buildings. We went to see Shreak 3 and Iron man 2. both movies were really good

















No comments:

Powered By Blogger